Art Works

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

"My Mona Lisa"

Click image to enlarge



Click image to enlarge

I really don't know this girl (hehe...), She just showed up in my dreams and since then I can't forget her , That's why I sketch her face on a bond paper, put it in a frame and hang it on my wall. If anybody knows this girl please write your comment below LOL.


“ Vampires Dawn”

Click image to enlarge


What can I say about this guy? I think he is a vampire! wahahaha... or one of the casts of "Vampires Dawn" hihihi.


" Oh Bra Maestra "


Click image to enlarge

this is one of the paintings or shall I call it “Oh Bra Maestra in Parkmall. Look at the the painting with a boy... it so cute diba? hehehe.


Click image to enlarge


( Shes really proud on the outcome of the painting hehehe)


Click image to enlarge


( Lot of lots of lots of artwork here.....)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © 2008